- Edward J. Gallagher, Jr.
- Edward J. Gallagher, Jr. is the senior partner in the Gallagher, Langlas & Gallagher, P.C. law firm.
- Thomas W. Langlas
- Mr. Langlas' current practice emphasizes family law, mediation and arbitration, and general litigation.
- E.J. Gallagher, III
- Mr. Gallagher, III's practice is concentrated in the areas of personal injury, employment law, family law and social security disability.
- George L. Weilein
- More information on Mr. Weilein will be coming soon!
- Timothy C. Boller
- Mr. Boller has been a partner with Gallagher, Langlas & Gallagher since 1987. Mr. Boller concentrates his practice on medical malpractice defense, professional negligence, personal injury, employment and municipal law
- Thomas C. Verhulst
- Mr. Verhulst’s primary areas of practice include civil litigation, real estate, probate, business law and personal injury claims.
- David A. Roth
- Mr. Roth's current practice includes family law, criminal law, insurance defense and personal injury representation.
- Linda A. Hall
- Ms. Hall’s practice areas include personal injury, family law, general practice, litigation, criminal law, and mediation.
- Karen L. Thalacker
- Ms. Thalacker has a general practice with an emphasis on domestic relations, civil litigation, and personal injury.
- Dominic F. Pechota
- Mr. Dominic practice in personal injury, worker's compensation,
business, employment, construction, and