Personal Injury and Divorce Lawyers in Waterloo since 1951
Dedicated workers’ compensation attorneys serving Cedar Rapids & Waverly, IA
Gallagher, Langlas & Gallagher, P.C. has proudly served the Cedar Rapids, Iowa area, including Waterloo and Waverly, since 1951. With more than 240 years of combined legal experience, we provide you with an advantage because we possess diverse skill in several areas of law, including family law, divorce law, personal injury and workers’ compensation. Our key focus is cultivating productive, personable relationships and partnering with you in solving your legal challenges.
Distinguished and relationship-driven lawyers with diverse legal experience
As compassionate professionals, we take a personal approach to our practice and diligently serve you as your advocates. We apply the fullness of our experience and proficiencies in our areas of practice to competently deliver the best results for your legal matter. We are best known for having:
- Reputable and competent attorneys. There is a reason we have been around for more than half a century. Each of our Waterloo attorneys has established a reputation for competent professionalism and for achieving superb results for our clients.
- Diversity in our law practice. Our attorneys are adept in family law, divorce law, personal injury and workers’ compensation law. We can assist you with various issues in your divorce, such as obtaining an equal division of assets and determining child custody and child support matters. We can also represent you in personal injury cases for automobile accidents, medical malpractice claims and workplace injuries.
- A personable and compassionate approach. We take pride in knowing that our work makes our clients’ lives a little bit easier. Our aim is to develop a collaborative relationship with you in which we promptly address your concerns and resolve your legal issues.
Helping injured parties recover
If you have been injured, you need legal help to determine how to recover what you are financially owed by the liable party. We can assist you with claims for the following matters:
- Accident-related injuries. Whether you were involved in an automobile accident caused by a negligent driver or a faulty part on your vehicle, we can help. Our lawyers can also assist you if you were injured in a slip and fall accident, because of a defective product, or as a result of someone else’s negligence.
- Workers’ compensation. Injuries on the job can range from neck strain from sitting at your computer to serious physical harm caused at a construction site. We have years of experience handling workers’ compensation claims.
- Medical malpractice. Medical malpractice can occur in surgeries, in the administration of drugs, and even in the birthing process. We are here to help when you have been injured by a medical professional’s negligence.
Here to answer your questions
We know legal matters can be complex and stressful. Questions we commonly get from clients are:
- Do I have a case?
- Is it worth it?
- How much compensation can I receive?
Our attorneys review your individual circumstances and answer your questions. We help you understand all your legal options as we develop an effective strategy.
If legal costs are a problem, we can help you
As a personal injury law firm, we recognize that legal fees may present some difficulty for those who need the kind of quality legal representation that we provide. If you foresee difficulty affording attorney costs, we can address your concerns and work with you to resolve them.
Contact experienced lawyers for your divorce or personal injury matter
At Gallagher, Langlas & Gallagher, P.C., we know that bringing resolution to your personal and work-related legal matters makes your life easier. We maintain three convenient locations. Partner with us to solve your legal challenges. For more information, contact us by phone at 866-936-1655 or via our website contact page.